The information provided by
Lionzden LLC. (“we,” “us”, or “our”) on http://www.lionzdenstudioz.com (the “Site”) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site . UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE . YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
By participating in the Influencer Invite Program and providing a TikTok collaborated post (the “Collaborated Post”) with LIONZDEN STUDIOZ' represented artist, You are promising Us that:
· You own all rights in the Collaborated Post (including, without limitation, all rights to the reproduction and display of Your Collaborated Post) or, alternatively, You have acquired all necessary rights in Your Collaborated Post to enable You to grant to Us the rights in Your Collaborated Post as described in these Terms;
· You have paid and will pay in full all license fees, clearance fees, and other financial obligations, of any kind, arising from any use or commercial exploitation of Your Collaborated Post;
· Your Collaborated Post do not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party;
· You voluntarily agree to waive all "moral rights" that You may have in Your Collaborated Post ;
· Any information contained in Your Collaborated Post is not known by You to be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
· Your Collaborated Post does not violate any law and does not encourage the violation of any law (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, marijuana, alcohol or drug use, or false advertising);
· Your Collaborated Post does not promote drug, alcohol or marijuana use;
· Your Collaborated Post is not, and may not reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, or corporation, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or invasive of another's privacy;
· You were not and will not be compensated or granted any consideration by any third party for participation in Your Collaborated Post;
· Your Collaborated Post does not incorporate materials from a third-party website, or addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers (other than Your own);
· Your Collaborated Post does not contain any viruses, worms, spyware, adware, or other potentially damaging programs or files;
· Your Your Collaborated Post does not contain any information that You consider confidential, proprietary, or personal; and
· Your Collaborated Post does not contain or constitute any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
By submitting a Collaborated Post, You grant to Us an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide, royalty-free license (sublicensable through multiple tiers) to:
· Use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display Your User Submissions (or any modification thereto), in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or later developed;
· Use (and permit others to use) Your Collaborated Post in any manner and for any purpose (including, without limitation, commercial purposes) that We deem appropriate in Our sole discretion (including, without limitation, to incorporate Your Collaborated Post or any modification thereto, in whole or in part, into any technology, product, or service);
· Display advertisements in connection with Your Collaborated Post and to use Your Collaborated Post for advertising and promotional purposes.
Payments will be processed by third-party payment processors (the “Payment Processors”) through a payment account of your choice for use of the Paid Services. Currently, We submit payments through PayPal, Venmo, Cash App, or Misc Gift Cards (i.e. Amazon or Starbucks) and you will have the choice to accept their Terms of Services. We are not responsible for any error by, or other acts or omissions of, the Payment Processors. By choosing to use Paid Services, we reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes that the Payment Processor makes even if it has already sent transaction.
Initial payments will be delivered 1 (ONE) day prior to scheduled Collaborated Post. The remainder of Payments will be delivered 1 (ONE) day after scheduled Collaborated Post has ended.